You have been hearing so many car accident precautions and car safety measures, and you may think you’ve had enough of them. Think again, you may need them, after all. Car accidents do happen and when it happens to you, you don’t have to scratch your head and be unaware of what to do.
First Things First
If you were involved in a motor vehicle accident, you need to visit a physician for a complete medical check-up. Some accident-related injuries are not felt or seen until several days or weeks had passed. Some may be so severe that it causes impairment of movement and the loss of the ability to do normal bodily functions. Document everything: days of work missed, medication expenses, visits to the doctor, insurance data, everything.
Below is a list of the most common injuries after a car accident:
- Knee damage
- Spinal cord injury
- Brain damage
- Neck injury
- Head trauma
- Back injuries
Car Accident Lawyers in Sydney
Car accidents usually result in several kinds of damages. Your car may have been wrecked, you may have suffered a minor injury, or you may be lying on the hospital bed (heaven forbid!). If any of these situations happen, you will naturally need one of the more highly skilled car accident lawyers to assist you in processing your insurance claims, which will help you cover your accident expenses. Contact Schofield King Lawyers and avail of the services of the best car accident lawyers in Sydney and nearby areas.
The car accident lawyers from Schofield King will initially give you a free consultation and evaluation of your case. During the consultation, our respectful and compassionate lawyers will assess your entitlement for receiving compensation for the injuries and damages you have incurred.Our services are offered on a ‘NO win- No fee’ basis–a payment scheme that the SK team is proud of.
Here are sample cases handled by Car Accident lawyers:
- Car accident injuries
- Hit and Runs
- Rear End injuries
- Head-on collisions
- Whiplash injuries
- Trucking accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Road construction accidents
- Drunk Driving injuries
- Pedestrian accidents
- Uninsured motorists
- Wrongful death
You may refer to the following guide questions to help you select the Best Car Accident lawyers among so many in the firm.
- Rapport level- Are you comfortable in the lawyer’s presence? Do you feel that he or she can be trusted with any information that you give him or her?
- Credentials- How long has he or she been practicing law? Does he or she have a brilliant track record? Does he or she win cases most of the time? Did he or she handle cases similar to yours?
- Availability-Does he or she live in your city? Does he or she have time for you? Is he or she not too busy already? This may be difficult, as a good lawyer is always busy.
- Professional fee- Can you afford to pay his or her fee? Is there a good payment scheme in the lawyers’ firm? Can he or she provide an estimate for the cost of your case?
For motor vehicle accidents, the filing of court cases is time-sensitive, so the best Car accident lawyers would give you sound advice on what to do as soon as possible.